Know your artist-Sanjaya Tanderkar
By Fotocons Admin On 01-Jan-2020
In the series of Know you, artist, we are happy to add another gem Mr Sanjaya Tanderkar who has made a special mark in the history of Indian artwork. He is well-known internationally for his particular contemporary and figurative painting style.
He lives in Mumbai
- B.F.A (Painting) 2009 Govt.chitrakala mahavidyalaya Nagpur.
- M.F.A (Creative painting) 2011. Department of fine art Nagpur. RTM Univercity Nagpur.
- 2008: Merit Certificate of GOVT Chitrakala, Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur.
- 2009: Merit Certificate of GOVT Chitrakala, Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur.
- 2010: 2nd Award “ Shlok” (Special Guest S.H.RAZA) Jawaharlal Darda Art Exhibition Nagpur.
- 2017: Natraj Kala Ratna Award Rewari …India.
- 2017: Gold medal (National art exhibition Amritsar,panjab)
- 2018: Best Art Teacher Award (swachh Bharat National Art compitation Mumbai)
- 2018: 2nd - Award (Best Creative painting) Jaipur Art Fiesta 2018.
- 2009: 49th State Art Exhibition, Aurangabad.
- 2009: 5th Indian Royal Academy, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
- 2010: 6th Indian Royal Academy, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
- 2011: South Central Zone, Nagpur.
- 2017: National art exhibition Amritsar. Panjab.
- 2017:Kalaa spandan Art fair.worli mumbai.
- Dream in Red and blue:Chitari Art Gallary Inorbit mall Vashi, New Mumbai – 2012.
- Addiction of Beauty Nehru Center Art gallery, Worli, Mumbai (September) 2017.
- Art FIESTA Jaipur. Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur. (December) 2017.
- Art FIESTA Jaipur. Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur. (December) 2018.
- KALA MELA by Lalit kala Academy. J.J.School of Art Mumbai. (March) 2019.
- Expression of Colours &Beauty ,Nehru Center Art Gallery, Worli,Mumbai(December)2019.
- Art FIESTA Jaipur. Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur. (December) 2019.
- 28 Emayphians’ Lalitya Art Exhibition, Lalitya Art Gallery Nagpur – 2010.
- “Indian constitution of terrorisms” lalit kala vibhag, RTM. Nagpur University, Nagpur-2009.
- 26/11, “ Visual Expressions” lalit kala vibhag, RTM. Nagpur University, Nagpur-2009.
- Phase IV Exhibition of Painting and Sculpture Cisfa Ki Chhoti Gallery, Nagpur- 20011.
- Emayphians Annual Exhibition of Visual Art, Rabindranath Tagor Art Gallery, Nagpur-2011.
- KSA company Group Art Exhibition, 3D Art Gallery, Mahalaxm, Mumbai.
- Vivacity National Level Art Exhibition. Cymroza art Gallery .Mumbai.
- National art exhibitions Amritsar. Panjab. 2017.
- JANIV Art Exhibition. Balgandharva Kala Dalan.Pune.2017
- Kalaa Spandan.Art fair.Nehru centre .worli mumbai .September .2017
- Art Feista Jaipur. December. 2017.
- "Devotion" Group Art Exhibition. ICA Gallery Jaipur. August. 2018.
- Art Feista Jaipur. December 2018.
- Phase-IV Full Moon: Night Workshop Painting and Sculpture CISFA Nagpur-2010.
- 1ST Lalitya National Art Camp, Nagpur-2010.
- Varnik Camp,CISFA,Nagpur-2007.
- Buddha Festival 2011 at Deeksha Bhoomi Nagpur -2011.
- The Art Bourse Art FIESTA Jaipur-2017.
- Namo Buddhay Art camp Nagpur -2018.
- The Art Bourse Art FIESTA Jaipur-2018.
About his painting and work style
He is a creative person and believes in creativity when he started painting, He started it randomly and nothing was crossing any mind at that time He was simply applying the colours on canvas and from that application he took out the form of his creative painting.
Various colours blend seamlessly in the painting while making the subject evident.
In fact, the most idiosyncratic trait distinguishes his paintings from others is the way he makes the figures and background differentiable.
Moreover, even after using the same set of colours all over, the paintings are no less than a mesmerizing piece of art.
Shades of blue are the primary colours in his paintings.
Blue also represents meanings of depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, heaven, and intelligence. The colour blue has positive effects on the mind and the body.
His creation is inspired by reality. He clearly the play of colours is what catches the attention of the onlookers.
Mostly he works on Peacock,
The symbol of the peacock came to represent her compassion and love for humanity as it watched over us for her.
As the symbol of the peacock tells us to love ourselves for who we are. It tells us, all the same, to love others for who they are.
It teaches us to accept our flaws and to accept the weaknesses of others, even as it pushes us towards transformation.
Because the peacock is a symbol of love in the universe, a reminder that our spirit guides are always with us and ready to lend a helping hand when needed.
It is a symbol of self-love and self-reliance, even as it provides us with protection from the ills of life.
He firmly believes that all his paintings should be aesthetically strong through to leave an impression other.
To see all his work at one place click here
Sanjaya Tanderkar Artwork